Reasons to learn Chinese
- Chinese is the most widely spoken language in the world with approximately 1,197,000,000 people speaking Chinese
- 14% of the global population speak Chinese.
- A Chinese language ability will allow you to delve deeper into China’s cultural riches, by being able to explore renowned Chinese novels, short stories, poetry, film, TV and music.
- Over the last 35 years, China has transformed itself to become arguably the largest global economy allowing Western Mandarin-speaking businessmen to thrive off the nations riches.
- Students of the language are often able to start speaking basic Chinese in as little as a few weeks of beginning their studies.
- Only through speaking Chinese can someone really experience everything that China and its millennia-old civilisation has to offer.
- Chinese uses more parts of the brain than are required for other languages.
- Learning to write characters can help with motor skills and visual recognition will keep the mind sharp.
- Chinese can give you the ability to gain a foot hold in many companies and advance your position in the modern world.
- Chinese may seem like a daunting task to learn and understand but it is in fact one of the most rewarding and fun challenges one can undertake.
|Continent / country||Countries||Overseas Chinese population||Percentage||Year of data|
|Malaysia||Malaysian Chinese, Peranakan||6,960,900||24.6%||2010|
|United States||Chinese American, American-born Chinese||3,800,000||1.2%||2010|
|Myanmar||Burmese Chinese, Panthay||1,637,540||3%||2012|
|Canada||Chinese Canadian, Canadian-born Chinese||1,487,580||4%||2006|
|Philippines||Chinese Filipino, Tornatras, Sangley||1,146,250||1%||2005|
|Vietnam||Hoa, Ngái, San Diu||970,927||1%||2009|
What you learn
– introduction of chinese grammar ,pronounciation
-Chinese mandarin script
-word power by music therapy, visual technique.
-listining with text book audio,video clips, chinese songs,.
-chinese presentations in chinese:presentez vous.
-extra curricular activities
-weekend activities(chinese music,movie and dailysoap)
-introduction of chinese culture and rituels
-chinese body language and psychology
HSK 2 preperation : 120 Hrs
HSK 3 preperation : 150 Hrs
HSK 4 Preperation : 180 Hrs